Hardscape Fire Pits: The Ultimate Guide
A hardscape fire pit is a permanent fire pit that is made from durable materials such as stone, block, or metal. They are a great way to add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your outdoor space, and they can also be a lot of fun to gather around with friends and family.
Benefits of Hardscapes Fire Pits
There are many benefits to choosing a hardscape fire pit over a portable fire pit. Here are a few of the most notable:
· Durability: Fire pits are built to last. Using rock or block for your fire pit is the best way to guarantee durability. However, you can get lots of good years out of a metal fire pit as well.
· Stylish: Hardscape fire pits can add a touch of elegance and sophistication to your outdoor space. They come in a variety of styles to match any décor, and they can be customized to fit your specific needs.
· Safe: Hardscape fire pits are designed to be safe for use. They have a raised lip to prevent sparks from flying, and they are often made from non-combustible materials.
· Versatile: Hardscape fire pits can be used for a variety of purposes. They can be used for cooking, for roasting marshmallows, or simply for enjoying the ambiance of a fire.
Types of Hardscape Fire Pits
There are many different types of hardscape fire pits available. Here are a few of the most popular:
· Stone fire pits: Stone fire pits are a classic choice. They are made from natural stone, such as granite or marble, and they can be custom-made to fit any size or shape.
Stone fire pit
· Brick fire pits: Brick fire pits are another popular option. They are made from fired clay bricks, and they can be either freestanding or built into a wall.
Brick fire pit
· Metal fire pits: Metal fire pits are a durable option. They are made from steel or cast iron, and they can be either round or square.
How to Choose a Hardscape Fire Pit
When choosing a hardscape fire pit, there are a few factors you need to consider:
· Size: The size of the fire pit should be determined by the size of your outdoor space. You want to make sure that there is enough room for people to sit around the fire pit comfortably.
· Style: The style of the fire pit should match the décor of your outdoor space. There are many different styles of hardscape fire pits available, so you should be able to find one that fits your taste.
· Materials: The materials of the fire pit should be durable and weather-resistant. You want to make sure that the fire pit will last for many years to come.
· Budget: Hardscape fire pits can range in price from a few hundred dollars to several thousand dollars. Set a budget before you start shopping so that you don’t overspend.