Careers at Cumming Lawn Service
At Cumming Lawn Service, we select high-quality people who LOVE the Outdoors and take great pride in quality workmanship. We provide our works with the potential to grow with us into the number one lawn care company in the Cumming Alpharetta and Milton area with great opportunities. Want to make a good living in the green industry? Check out Cumming Lawn Service.
To learn why you would love this job watch this short video before you apply.
Lawn and Landscape maintenance mowing edging trimming blowing pruning weeding lite installation pine straw mulch etc:
- Supervises and participates with landscape technicians
- Responsible for driving trucks on public roadways. Therefore, a valid drivers license is required
- The candidate must provide a motor vehicle report to validate an acceptable driving history
- Candidate is responsible for daily job records. Must be able to read, write and speak English clearly
- Maintains client’s properties in the very best possible condition, to include leaves, weeds and debris from the shrub beds and plant canopy or interior of plants.
- Mow and trim lawns
- Trim shrubs and prune trees using appropriate equipment (such as push or zero turn mowers, string trimmer, pruners, etc.
- Learn the basic operation and setting of the standard irrigation controller
- Practice crew safety and proper use and maintenance of power equipment
- Assist in maintaining the professional appearance of company facilities and grounds
All maintenance will be performed in a timely and professional manner so as to meet the requirements of the job as outlined by the work order. Situations may be brought to the attention of MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR for resolution. Maintenance Technicians will comply with company policies and procedures to include employee handbook, safe operation of tools and equipment, and all other landscaping installation requirements. Valid complaints by either management, customers, or co-workers will be the exception–cooperation, production, and customer satisfaction are expected (process outlined in employee handbook). Our MAINTENANCE TECHNICIANS should set the example for their co-workers and will be both held accountable and rewarded for their behavior and performance.
Based on the production of the maintenance crews, customer retention, production goals Q.C. reports, paper work, equipment repair cost and overall company success; the grounds maintenance team Leader can receive scheduled or unscheduled bonuses.
If you have any friends, family members, or business associates who you feel could be a good fit for Cumming Lawn Service, I’d like you to share this video with someone you know. We’d appreciate your referral very much.
Now Hiring – Outdoors Landscaping Jobs Cumming Georgia
To apply for a job at Cumming Lawn Service today, please download, print, and complete the linked PDF form below. When completed, you can scan it or take images of the pages with your phone/camera and email the images to email@example.com.
BEFORE you apply for this position, watch this short video to find out if you are qualified for this job: If you are qualified, fill out the form below and follow the instructions in the video.