Don't Torch Your Weeds!
Cumming Lawn Service
Browsing through some social media links, we stumbled across this story from KATU.com where someone took weed control to the next level.
In Beaverton, OR, a renter decided to beautify his property by deweeding his property - with a propane tourch. A crew of 35 firefighters had to put out the fire that investigators believe was probably started on the renter's lawn as it spread to the house. The renter claimed he was using a house to wet down the lawn with a garden house, but was unable to control the fire as it spread to the house.
Got weeds? If so, please don't follow in this guy's footsteps. We'd be happy to provide much-more suitable advice on how to take care of your lawn!